Monday, February 24, 2014

A note on my Breed 'N Buy Account

I really love CreatureBreeder's one update: the one that allows you to feed other farmer's hungry creatures. It is such a wonderful source of income for farmers to take advantage of- especially, the newer members!

My Breed 'N Buy was originally intended as a free farm, for new members to get creatures at a reasonable cost, so I've removed all berry trees and placed food barrels on the farms. That way farmers can recoup some of their farmbucks should they choose to adopt from me. If they don't purchase from me they'll just get a little extra farmbucks. 

Whatever to help the community out. :)

Is this something I would only think of? Lol, hopefully people won't comment in uproars about my sickly creatures.

Cheers!

~elizabethm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I noticed that you are one of the moderators on Creature Breeders so I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem. About 5 years ago I created an account under the name misty_6. I got really into the game but sadly stopped playing for about two years. However now when I go to log in my password has escaped me. I have also tried to remember which of my countless emails I used but I have had no such luck. So I was wondering if there was anyway possible for you to help me regain access to my account. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete