Monday, January 7, 2013

The First Post!


Welcome to my CreatureBreeder blog! This site has been created by me, elizabethm., because I want to have a space to answer question about my farms and myself. What that means is that this site is not connected CreatureBreeder.com at all; it is a fan site. I do not own CreatureBreeder.com, nor did I design anything for the site. Aemon and Choochoo have those respected titles.

Hopefully I am able to answer any and all questions other users might have concerning myself and perhaps the site itself. I wish to share with everyone some knowledge about myself- in the game and, perhaps, in real life too. I will definitely be educating everyone on what accounts I own, how my accounts are typically handled, what it is like being a moderator, breeding projects, and such things.

This page is relatively new, so I will be playing it completely by ear.

Cheers!


~elizabethm.